09 November 2009

Google acquires AdMob

Today, Admob officially announced Google acquired them for 750 millions $ (sic!)

Now, Google (almost) rules the Web ads and the Mobile ads...(plus mobile stats!!!)
I really don't like it...
I mean, which Web site haven't a Google ads ? only free-ads web site!
Soon, you'll see these horrible text ads everywhere on mobile....
Internet is becoming a pure ads board...an ugly ads board

It remembered me of how much I was sad when MochiAds added Google ads on their ads engine ... now it's AdMob turns....

Don't know if we'll earn much, but I think I could say goodbye to Paypal payment...
No, I don't want a Google account! Google already had a lot of personal infos on me, they won't gain my bank account number!

It seems I'll have to found another advertiser network....
Not a big deal, I was about to change since AdMob didn't seem to like the idea of a crossdomain.xml on their website...
So, I plan to move to Adfonic (hope they'll succed and won't disappear like a lot of their competitors) but if you had a better option (required : paypal payment and crossdomain.xml), drop a comment !

No comments: